Sunday, April 17, 2011

Central Brevard, Florida ~ Family Portrait Photographer



Hello! I am so sorry that the blog has been neglected for so, so long! It has been a little crazy and unfortunately, the blog was one of the things that I let slip... so sorry!

I'm posting the sneak peek of this beautiful family here on the blog because Facebook (where I usually post sneak peek's) is acting strange and not allowing me to post pictures.

So.... check out these beauties! Not only are they a nice looking bunch but they're also fun! I'd also like to point out that they had perfectly coordinated outfits... When I recommend that families choose a color palette and then base all of the outfits around the color choices (instead of all matching outfits)... THIS is exactly what I mean :)

West family, I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

(TYP Clients, feel free to use your sneak peek photos on your fb page but please do not alter, crop or remove the watermark....thank you!)











0 comments:

Archives

About This Blog

Tiffany is a photographer who specializes in classical & photojournalistic portraiture for small events & special occassions serving the Brevard County area of FL. She is proudly a member of the High School Senior Portrait Photographer Directory. The site can be visited by clicking on the link below: High School Senior Pictures Photographers Directory
Don't stop now! To see more of our posts, click on older posts just above. Or, scroll through the archives located to the left.



Labels

Babies (17) Beach (12) Children (36) Couples (14) Families (20) High School (8) Maternity (5) Park Photos (28) Promotions (5) Toddlers (21) Wedding (3)

Visitor Count

Custom Photoblog by Birdy Designs 2009

Back to TOP