Friday, May 21, 2010

Emergency Engagement Session!

This past week, I received an email from a bride-to-be that needed to schedule Engagement Portraits within the week... I LOVE engagement sessions so I was so excited! With a little creative scheduling, we were able to make it happen ASAP for her and I am soooo glad that we did.
Meet Autumn and Randy: A super sweet couple that is scheduled to be married in June of 2011. I assumed - which I should stop doing - that it would take them some time to warm up to my camera... wow, was I wrong! They ROCKED it from the very beginning :) They teased each other, looking lovingly at one another, genuinely laughed - it was perfect! It doesn't get any better than that! ;) We had a ton of fun during their session... I love my job!
I later found out that the reason for the rush on the engagement portraits, was because Randy was leaving the next day with the service. Not only was I documenting their love for each other, I was documenting one of the last night's they'd have together for a while. They were so strong in their love and knew that a few months apart wouldn't shake them - they were up for the challenge and Autumn knew she'd stay busy with wedding planning :) I could tell from the hour that I spent with them, that they are such a wonderful couple and I know that they will live happily ever after!
Randy and Autumn, thank you for allowing me to capture this special time for you! :)

0 comments:

Archives

About This Blog

Tiffany is a photographer who specializes in classical & photojournalistic portraiture for small events & special occassions serving the Brevard County area of FL. She is proudly a member of the High School Senior Portrait Photographer Directory. The site can be visited by clicking on the link below: High School Senior Pictures Photographers Directory
Don't stop now! To see more of our posts, click on older posts just above. Or, scroll through the archives located to the left.



Labels

Babies (17) Beach (12) Children (36) Couples (14) Families (20) High School (8) Maternity (5) Park Photos (28) Promotions (5) Toddlers (21) Wedding (3)

Visitor Count

Custom Photoblog by Birdy Designs 2009

Back to TOP