Saturday, June 26, 2010

Central Brevard, FL - Family Portrait Photographer

Hello all! No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... so sorry for the lack of posting this week! My family and I are moving - staying local, only a few miles from where we currently are - and it's been a ton of work packing the house. Moving is no fun. It's been super hot and exhausting. However, the end is near... Sunday (tomorrow) is moving day and I hope to have our life organized and back in order within this week. Fingers crossed!

So, to my loyal readers that have checked in on me - thank you so much! I am fine and doing well. I'm sure I will be doing much better this time next week ;)

And, because a post is not as much fun without a photo, feast your eyes on this handsome little dude. Yes, he's all mine <3 <3 <3




0 comments:

Archives

About This Blog

Tiffany is a photographer who specializes in classical & photojournalistic portraiture for small events & special occassions serving the Brevard County area of FL. She is proudly a member of the High School Senior Portrait Photographer Directory. The site can be visited by clicking on the link below: High School Senior Pictures Photographers Directory
Don't stop now! To see more of our posts, click on older posts just above. Or, scroll through the archives located to the left.



Labels

Babies (17) Beach (12) Children (36) Couples (14) Families (20) High School (8) Maternity (5) Park Photos (28) Promotions (5) Toddlers (21) Wedding (3)

Visitor Count

Custom Photoblog by Birdy Designs 2009

Back to TOP